Medical Emergencies are situations or injuries that require immediate attention and proper treatment. If proper treatments are not performed to stabilize the patient, it could cause death or permanent injury. In Malolos, Bulacan there are two EENT Hospital, eight General Hospital, three Maternity Hospital which all are categorized as primary or secondary and one tertiary.
From the service of those hospitals, the medical system in this city is therefore very unexpected. Thus, developed the following problems:
• The medical system is very slow paced
• In emergency situations or injuries, many of the hospitals cannot properly treat the patients.
• Many of the hospitals lacked the needed equipment for a certain injury.
• Patients are often requested to transfer to a different hospital mostly without the use of a proper vehicle which is the ambulance
• Medical staff in most hospitals in the city lacks the capabilities and knowledge when it comes to severe injuries or emergencies.
The proposed Malolos Emergency Hospital will give a solution and possible approach to deal with the said problems. It will be a facility that will save lives that are mostly in critical condition and needs immediate treatment.